15 March 2009

Un ratito en Motevideo, Uruguay...

A view from the back...

El Palacio Taranco, which is now a museo de arte.

Not going to lie, I don't really remember the significance behind this estatua...me disculpe...

Me encanta los ángeles...

Catedral Metropolitana, build in 1790, ¡que hermosa!

Club Uruguay, where are the elites go to do who knows what (and probably still do, I think?)

Not sure what this one was exactly, but as I've said before, I'm just in love with the domes here...

As you can see, el Teatro Solis.

El Palacio Salvo...this building is 95 meters tall with 27 floors, and it was the tallest tower in South America for many years.

¡Plaza Independencia en Montevideo, Uruguay!
As I mentioned previously, there was a lot of amazing architecture, and that modern building in the background is the last one that you're going to see like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment