skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Vida y Momentos en Sudamérica
10 February 2009
Ingapirca (Parte I)
The view over the city of Ingapirca from the ruins.
En el museo en Incapirca.
A close- up for those who wanted to check out how cute they are.
Llamas...¡que chevere!
Un río cerca de Ingapirca.
On our way to
Ingapirca
...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Marie
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(56)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(9)
▼
February
(12)
¡Adios Cuenca!
Jambeli, una playa de Ecuador
Cajas Parque Nacional: el bosque (Parte III)
Cajas Parque Nacional (Parte II)
Cajas Parque Nacional (Parte I)
Un poquito mensaje...
Las Ruinas de Ingapirca (Parte III)
Las Ruinas de Ingapirca (Parte II)
Ingapirca (Parte I)
Parque Calderone
El pase del niño
El arte de Cuenca
►
January
(10)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment